Foobler Bluetooth allows you to design a feeding schedule for your dog combined with its smart toy play that is uniquely customizable for your pet’s needs and behavior. Just download the App and Get Started to…
- Schedule active feedings for a full day's play or just a few hours
- Manually control Foobler's dispense feature to open one of six food pods on demand and trigger alert sounds
- You can select three different feeding timer modes
- Track your pet's activity to better observe and understand their habits, whilst gaining insights on your four-legged friend
Why your dog will love the Foobler
- Doggy Fun: Dogs are just like humans who love to play, be entertained and have food treats during the day
- Healthy Treats: Release throughout the day to give them an energy boost and reward
- Reducing Bad Behaviour: stop having your outdoor furniture chewed or garden hose ruined
- Brain Development: The more they play, entertain and engage in activities, means a smarter and happier dog
- Maintains your Dog's true nature: A dog's DNA is to hunt a forage for food and to be challenged daily to keep active. The Foobler will continue this and make you dog love you even more!
Foobler was designed for interactive and supervised play, and is recommended for dogs up to 50lbs (not Giant breeds) Always supervise your Dog when introducing the Foobler to ensure it’s not used a chew toy.
Click here to see how the Foobler works.
Does the Foobler come with Batteries?
No, you will need to purchase x2 AA batteries
How do I use the Foobler?
The following leaftlet shows you how to insert batteries, set the timer, turn on and wash the Fooblerplus trouble shooting
How do I insert the batteries?
Please see the video on how to open How to install the Foobler Batteries
How do I open the Foobler lids
Please see the video on how Open the Foobler lids
How do I turn on the Foobler
Please see the video on how turn on the Foobler – Make sure the Green light is flashing
How do I introduce the Foobler to a Timid or Playful dog
Please see the video on How to Introduce the Foobler to Timid and Playful Dogs
Is the plastic material Pet Safe?
We specifically selected materials that are FDA compliant.
Note: the Foobler does require x2 AA batteries so your Dog should be monitored at all times when using the Foobler
How do you introduce the Foobler to Timid Dogs?
The bell sound or size of Foobler can sometimes be intimidating to small or timid pets.
• Be certain your dog is hungry and interested in eating the kibble you will be offering.
• Introduce Foobler to your pet by placing 2-3 pieces near Foobler. Once your pet eats those pieces of kibble go to the next step.
• Place several pieces of kibble in the finger cut outs on the food lid on top of Foobler. When your pet is comfortable eating those pieces then go to the next step.
• Once your pet understands that Foobler is associated with their favorite food, introduce
• Observe how your dog plays with Foobler. If they continue to play to the point of chewing or gnawing, take away Foobler and reintroduce it to your dog with the next bell alert to reinforce understanding that food is available again. Repeat this method to help them learn how Foobler works.
• Demonstrate the relationship between the bell sound and food by pressing and holding the power button then rock and roll the Foobler to allow kibble or treats to fall out the hole. Repeat this several times to be sure your pet understands that the bell means food.